Monday, March 31, 2014

JokeRs Girl of the Week ~ Natasha Stonesoul


Hallo JokeRs!! Here we are with yet another beautiful JokeRs Girl for you, the wonderful Natasha (Natty) Stonesoul! Let's see what Lil' Miss Cutebooty says:

The JokeRs Playhouse Blog: How does it feel to be the JokeRs Girl/Court Jester of the Week?

Natty: It feels kinda like an honor *~* 

TJPB: What made you decide to become a JokeRs Girl?

Natty: I always loved this club, the staff is so friendly and the music is great. 

TJPB: What do you like most about the JokeRs Playhouse?

Natty: The thing I like most about the JokeRs Playhouse is the staff I like that everyone is so friendly and understanding.

TJPB: Please tell us about the first time you came to The JokeRs Playhouse, your first experience:

Natty: My first experience at the JokeRs Playhouse was nice my friend was a DJ here so I came to support her but after the 2 hours I had a great time everyone was so perky and and nice. Then I started to come all the time.

TJPB: Ok, random question...  If you could close one fast food chain, due to disgusting food, what would you pick?

Natty: I'd have to say well at least where I live is Panda Express I know a lot of people like it but I personally can't stand them. yuck lmao

Natty has been with us for quite some time, always friendly, cheerful and helpful she's one of our best and is no stranger to being busy! You must check out her amazing blog http://cuppiecakefashion.blogspot.com/ and make sure you follow her flicker too http://www.flickr.com/photos/natashastonesoul21 Quite the shutterbug, she does amazing pictures!

Don't forget to come see Natty shaking her thang at JokeRs:
Mon 8-10pm

**BIG thanks to Sandowl Violet (owner of PMS - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dark%20Eternal%20Rose/46/55/28) for the amazing job on these photos and to LibbyHunny Resident (owner of Belle Poses - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dark%20Eternal%20Rose/42/48/28) for the fabulous poses used in our JokeRs Girls pictures!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment