Thursday, January 16, 2014

JokeRs Girl of the week Is Poison Luminos


 


New Year, New Jokers Girls for you all to delight your eyes with! This time around we are featuring as our first Jokers Girl for 2014 our fabulous Poison Luminos, we asked the questions and here are her answers:

The JokeRs Playhouse Blog: How does it feel to be the Jokers Girl/Court Jester of the Week?


Poison: o.0 Very cool! lol


TJPB: What made you decide to become a Jokers girl?

Poison: People I knew told me about the club and I kind of ended up falling in love with the place and the people here and wanted to work here. So you guys been stuck with my ass since.


JPB: What do you like most about the Jokers Playhouse?


Poison: The people. We have great DJs, great Jokers Girls and Jesters, and most of all we have kick ass VIPs that I have a blast talking to.


TJPB: Please tell us about the first time you came to The Jokers Playhouse, your first experience:


Poison: It's been months, but I remember loving peoples sense of humor. People were a bit twisted and sometimes odd. I felt like I was home. lol


TJPB: Ok, random question... What is one of your childhood embarrassing moments...elaborate?


Poison: Hmm... most embarrassing childhood moment? Um... wow. I embarrassed myself a lot. Lol. Hard to pick one. Ok.. I grew up in Ohio. Our Winters can be a bit rough. I had the bright idea after a snowstorm that had an ice storm right after to use a plastic serving tray as a sled. I did not think through that we had an inch of ice on top of the snow and the trays are REALLY slick on snow anyway. So my dumb ass slides down my steep front yard and shoots across the street barely missing cars and ends up going up the woman across the streets hill and into her front door. How I did not give her a heart attack I do not know. She was rather pissed and I was a bit more than embarrassed. But it was fun as hell :) Poison is sassy, sweet and whimsical - she always has something amazing to say. If any of you have her as a friend on facebook you'll know she's an avid Dr. Who fan and has a ridiculously hilarious sense of humor, she's been with us from pretty much the beginning and is an impeccable worker, loads of fun and of course very pretty to look at :D


Don't miss out and catch her while she's workin' it at JokeRs: Wed 10-12am Fri 10-12am




*Interviewed by LunaStar Moonites.*
 
 **BIG thanks to Sandowl Violet (owner of PMS) for the amazing job on these photos and to LibbyHunny Resident (owner of Belle Poses) for the fabulous poses used in our JokeRs Girls pictures!!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment