Tuesday, July 30, 2013

In the Spotlight with Jokers Girl Miss Jaden

- Jaden, can you tell us how you got your start in Dancing/Hosting?

Miss Jaden; how I got my start in Dancing/Hosting was actually playing another game, Red Light Center. I worked for a couple DJs on there as their host. I’ve always been the type of person in RL and SL that loves meeting new people. I also love to make people laugh and even at times I enjoy making things a little awkward Lol. Talking to people just comes naturally and entertaining as well. Hosting and Dancing is just something I enjoy doing, especially when you have an awesome crowd to talk to.

- A lot of women in Second Life do fashion blogs. You have been doing one for quite some time. Tell us about it...What got you started? What do you enjoy about it? What’s the name of it and how do we find it?


Miss Jaden; I started my Fashion Blog back in December 2012. It was just something I had always wanted to do just for fun but never got around to doing it until then. In RL I have a love for everything beauty & fashion related, so why not bring that over to Second Life? Also it's a great way to pass the time when in world with nothing to do. It keeps me busy and I don’t get lonely when all my friends have other stuff going on. It actually started out because I was bored and I just did it from time to time. Now I at least blog maybe once a day or once every other day and love absolutely everything about it. I get to sit around, play dress up, and take pictures of myself. What girl doesn’t like doing those things? Lol. Until people start a fashion blog they have NO earthly idea how much hard work and time goes into them. It seems easy, but really it’s not as simple as it seems.
The name of my blog is *Glamourazzi Bomb.Shell* to find my blog you can visit one of the three links below:

Blog: http://missjadenxo25.wordpress.com/
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/90254107@N02/
Facebook Blog Page: https://www.facebook.com/Glamourazzibombshell

- If you could offer any advice to new Jokers Girls what would it be?

Miss Jaden; The advice I would give new Jokers Girls would be to simply have fun. If you aren’t having fun at your job you will never be able to entertain a group of people. Make sure you interact and jump in their convos. Get to know new people and develop a friendship with them. That way when they come back into the club they will know you and you will recognize them and it will be so much easier to keep them entertained and keep a conversation going. Another word of advice would be to remember you are a face of the club you are working at. What you do and say reflect on the club. Whether you think it will or not, but one thing you think might not be offensive to you could be to others and could lead for them not to come back which hurts you and the club. So always respect everyone who steps foot on that sim and they will respect you back.

- What’s your fondest memory of working in SL?


Miss Jaden; I have so many fond memories working in Second Life, but the one that sticks out the most is meeting my best friend, Tiff AKA "Thost." She’s one of the sweetest most generous girls I’ve ever been able to meet in Second Life. She’s the type that always has my back even when she knows I’m in the wrong Lol. I love that girl to the moon and back and she means the world to me. I know I can always count on her to be there when I need her. I’m very blessed to have met someone like her in this crazy world we call Second Life. So yes... meeting her is def one of my fondest most treasured memories. She’s actually the reason I’m a dancer today because I wanted to hang out with her more. Ha-ha. Corny I know... but it’s so true.

- What is a dream of yours?

Miss Jaden; I asked if this question was SL or RL related. I was told which ever I wanted it to be. I think I'll take the RL route on this one. A dream of mine is to open a huge no kill animal shelter in my home town. Sad, but we don’t have one. After a while the animals if they aren’t adopted are put down. I’m a huge animal lover and sometimes I think I care more about animals than people. I would love to have enough money to build a big enough shelter to take in all stray animals and hurt animals. I would nurse them back to health and find homes for them. No matter how long it took I would just wait it out until I found them the perfect home. I know this dream is very farfetched as it would cost lots of money in food and supplies for them, but it’s really what I wish I could do.




No comments:

Post a Comment