Wednesday, July 31, 2013

In the Spotlight with Jokers Girl THost Resident



 
                The Jokers Playhouse; Thank you for taking the time to answer a few questions for us today Tiff.  Lets start off with, how did you get your start in Hosting/Dancing? What was your first job?
 
THost Resident;  I was maybe a week old in SL when I somehow came across Rez Nightclub. I loved the idea of clubs in general from that point on. So many people interacting and just having a good time. Granted I hadn't even been to the other Ambro clubs let alone any other at that point, so in this case Rez was my first and only love as far as clubs went. Then I got to shopping, and we all know that's a downward spiral. Freebies can only get ya so far, so I applied to be a dancer there the day I came to be three weeks old (which was a requirement at that time). I've been doing it ever since and in 4 clubs since then for a year of SL hosting and dancing. I'm usually shy and closed off, but for some reason I can open up more while dancing. Especially when working with my amazing SL family. Then things really start to get interesting, and its a good time for everyone. Its all about having fun. Now all that aside... I also really need the $L to fuel my shopping and blogging addiction... Its a problem. If there's an anonymous group anyone knows of please hit me up! Ha-ha
 
The Jokers Playhouse; Names such as Tom Nook...The Able Sisters...Mr. Ressetti are probably not known to everyone out there. That said, word is you are an Animal Crossing fan, so tell us, what’s the big deal? And who is your favorite villager?
 
THost Resident; Oh my goodness. I somehow should've expected a question like this! Umm I don't know how to explain the Animal Crossing addiction. I love gaming mostly on my Xbox, but it’s also fun to play kind of immature seeming games like what Nintendo is more known for. It sounds so silly to play a real time game where you interact with animals, and do odd jobs to make currency called Bells. But it sucks you in. As a matter of fact my DS is on sleep mode right now with this game so I can do this interview. And as far as favorite villagers go I favored Kitty till she moved this week (very sad), because she addressed me as Your Highness. And I like Isabelle. If she were an average villager, she would be my fave.
 
The Jokers Playhouse; you have now officially worked with both, and there has always been a verbal war of the words between them. (In good fun mind you) Settle the debate...DJ Balance or DJ VipeR? And please remember who the boss is?
 
THost Resident; Wow. You are really trying to get me in trouble with this one huh? Lol Balance is one of my best friends. We disagree on music quite a bit, but he does play some tunes that blow my mind, and I can't help but dance in my chair. He's a pretty great DJ. He also supplies my AudioSurf music. So if I diss him too much I'm likely to lose my source! On the other hand, Viper is also an awesome DJ. He plays some tried and true favorites of mine, and knows how to work a crowd. It’s always a good time with either, so I plead the fifth. I'm a woman and reserve the right to be indecisive.
 
The Jokers Playhouse; If you had one piece of advice for up and coming Jokers Girls, what would it be?
 
THost Resident; Have fun. If you're not having fun, neither are the club goers. Get involved. For the love of Linden, don't just gesturebate. That alone sets Joker's above some other clubs. People want to interact with people, not get pretyped messages and half your attention. Every dancer has their nights where their heart just isn't into it, or their mind is elsewhere, but you owe it the crowd (no matter how big or small) to at least try. What you do, say, and sometimes even wear reflects on the club and other members of staff or management. Sometimes it’s good to keep that in mind.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment