Wednesday, October 30, 2013

JokeRs Girl of the week Sugarbutt (Kairi Zamani)


Looky here! Our next JokeRs Girl of the week is our resident ninja Sugarbutt (Kairi Zamani) lets see what this cutiepie has on her mind:

 The JokeRs Playhouse Blog: How does it feel to be the Jokers Girl/Court Jester of the Week?

Kairi: Oh Em Gee....I feel like a celebrity  *Holds an award and weeps like Taylor Swift* ...NOT! hehe

TJPB: What made you decide to become a Jokers girl?

Kairi: The whole atmosphere., there's no drama and I love everyone that comes here.

TJPB: What do you like most about the Jokers Playhouse?

Kairi: The people, the whole atmosphere, I jus love them random chats I walk into hehe

TJPB: Please tell us about the first time you came to The Jokers Playhouse, your first experience:

Kairi: , As a punter I felt at home, welcomed in like I was one of their own. As a Jokers Girl, from what I remember I came in and was nervous, but as I love chatting I was surprised that my nerves went away and I felt right at home. Also made a lot of tips but besides that it's an awesome place and my 2nd home.

TJPB: Ya, I have to ask...whats a punter?

Kairi: Oh peeps who come in, its a UK thing hehe anyone who walks in your club/pub or bar they're punters!

(Sidenote: Ooo... Sugarbutt has a sexy english accent yummm!)

TJPB: Ok, random question... If you had to have a cow or a pig, which would you take? Why?

Kairi;  Cow... cos I love milk and one time I went camping in RL and remember waking up to a field of em and jus ran around in my jammies shouting Mooooo which shit them up and they all ran off...LOL

**As you all can see, Sugar is a quirky, hilarious ball of awesome and now everything she types we have to read in an english accent lol She is an excellent part of our family and deserves to be in the spotlight this week she also models for Delirium Style(our Saturday sponsor :D), owns *Tastes Like Chicken* and has a fabulous blog you must check out

 
http://ninjagirlsstyle.wordpress.com

 
Don't miss Sugarbutt in action at JokeRs:
Mon 2-4pm
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment