Sunday, February 23, 2014

JokeRs Girl of the Week ~ Addilee


Hallo everyone! This week we bring another JokeRs Girl for you, the lovely Addilee Blake Fabray (AudreySophia Resident) who is oodles of good times, of course we asked her our questions and here's what she had to say:

The JokeRs Playhouse Blog: How does it feel to be the Jokers Girl/Court Jester of the Week?

Addi: The best way to explain it is sadjbfdjsbvdswvdv. Nah, I'm honored and honestly, never would've ever expected it.

TJPB: What made you decide to become a Jokers Girl?

Addi: I used to come here when my old family worked. Then later on, my wifey got a job and after a break up and having surgery, I had a lot of free time so.. I said why the hell not.

TJPB: What do you like most about the Jokers Playhouse?

Addi: Erm, what isn't there to love? All the friends I've made, all the amazing DJs and hosts. How there's always something going on and it's like a second home. I can't just pick one thing, sheesh.

TJPB: Please tell us about the first time you came to The Jokers Playhouse, your first experience:

Addi: I actually was supposed to be alone, but my wifey covered with me and helped me a hell of a lot. I was extremely nervous and a hot mess.

TJPB: Ok, random question... How many words per minute can you type with your ass? Why? 

Addi: My ass is only trained to type +'s right now. BUT I'M LEARNING MORE!

Addi is a hardworking, sweet, fun-loving girl you wouldn't want to miss while she's at JokeRs, when she's not working in the club she's blogging, you must check it out! http://addiandcole.blogspot.com/ ...or taking amazing pics check out her profile for info and she's the assistant principal and a teacher at Willowdale High School for all you JokeRs that happen to have kiddos that love the roleplay :D Addi is also the event manager for the Ho Depot for all you booby lovin big butt ladies and gents that have ladies with these it's a must see!
secondlife:///app/group/3023af42-acb5-d6f0-b4dc-d85478cf0505/about
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Soncent/85/100/22
Phew! Busy girl!

Check Addi out in action at JokeRs:
Sun 2-4pm
Fri 4-6pm
Sat 12-2pm

**BIG thanks to Sandowl Violet (owner of PMS) for the amazing job on these photos and to LibbyHunny Resident (owner of Belle Poses) for the fabulous poses used in our JokeRs Girls pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment