Sunday, November 17, 2013

JokeRs Girl of the week Is Mandilena Loxely (Mandi)





For our JokeRs Girl of the week we bring you our very sweet Mandilena Loxely (Mandi), who happens to be another one of our sexy british ladies, a Jill of all trades and not to mention loads of fun! check it out:

The JokeRs Playhouse Blog: How does it feel to be the Jokers Girl/Court Jester of the Week?

Mandi: OMG im shocked haha! But actually I feel quite honoured so thank you!

TJPB: What made you decide to become a Jokers girl?

Mandi:  I have my Twinnie to thank actually because she found Jokers and we both rented stores in the Mall which is where I met Viper and he gave me an application form I started to hang there and liked the friendly atmosphere and thought it was somewhere I could bring my cheeky sense of humour to

TJPB: What do you like most about the Jokers Playhouse?

Mandi:   There is very much a strong team effort and everyone seems to get along. You really do feel like everyone cares and has fun.

TJPB: Please tell us about the first time you came to The Jokers Playhouse, your first experience:

Mandi:   Lol well I guess that would be meeting Viper in the Mall, you could sense his pride and passion for the place and the people and he loved my accent that on the spot he asked me to make his DJ drops lol He makes me sound quite cool put to music haha

TJPB: Ok, random question... What's your most favorite part of your body and why?

Mandi: I've always liked my eyes but everyone always seems to comment on my smile so maybe that lol.

Mandi is the owner and creator of Mandilena Creations (mainstore located on the Heavenly Views sim) & Aurora's Closet (mainstore located on the Pearl Beach sim) where you will find gestures, wall decals, clothing for men & women, sky boxes, picture frames and Gifts. She also does custom work for her gestures as well as DJ drops Make sure you head on out to her store also located on the JokeRs sim!

Come see Mandi working at JokeRs: Mon 2-4pm Wed 10-12pm Fri 2-4pm Sun 10-12pm

*Interview by LunaStar Moonites


**BIG thanks to Sandowl Violet (owner of PMS) for the amazing job on these photos and to


LibbyHunny Resident (owner of Belle Poses) for the fabulous poses used in our JokeRs Girls pictures!! (Their stores are located at the JokeRs Mall make sure to stop on by!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment