Friday, November 8, 2013

Featured Store of The Week Is Dystorted




The JokeRs Playhouse is happy to bring you our first featured store of the week, we will be spotlighting one of the stores from our very own mall every week and we have .:Dystorted:. owned by TwistedStarr Resident as the cherry popper!! We prodded her a little bit and here it is:

TJPB: Your store .:Dystorted:. is featured for this week and we want to know a few things about you! Please tell us how long have you been in SL?

TS: I have been in sl for about 6 years now

TJPB: What inspired you to create in SL?

TS: I couldn't find clothes with the style I liked so I decided to start making my own and with a lot of encouragement from friends I decided to open a store.

TJPB: What was they very first thing you ever created and do you still have it?

TS: The first thing I ever made was a T-shirt it was really bad and yes I do believe I still have it.

TJPB: How would you describe your style?

TS: I like to go off the beaten path at times, I love bright and colorful things that are sexy but I also love classic looks as well. I love to mix and match everything. So my store has a variety of styles to suit anyones taste from sexy to sophisticated.

TJPB: What do you find to be the hardest thing about creating in SL?

TS: The hardest thing for me is I am a perfectionist so sometimes me being to picky makes things a lot harder.

TJPB: Any comments to "The Haters" ?

TS: Honestly there is no comments needed Haters make you famous right?
TJPB: LOL! SO true.

TwistedStarr is featured in several blogs, she has a mainstore on the Bessemer sim and is also available on marketplace. Make sure you head on out to her awesome store when you are hanging out at JokeRs it's full of goodness for the ladies at affordable prices, you're missing out!!

Be sure to check out her location here at The Jokers Playhouse by following the slurl below.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/JokeRs/20/71/24



 

No comments:

Post a Comment