Friday, November 15, 2013

Feature Vendor Of the week -Illicit Mode-







This week we are happy to bring to you another one of our amazing stores in the JokeRs Mall -Illicit Mode- owned by Illicitmode Resident, we asked the questions and here are the answers!

TJPB: Your store -Illicit Mode- is featured for this week and we want to know a few things about you! Please tell us how long have you been in SL?

Illicit Mode: 8 years

TJPB: What inspired you to create in SL?

Illicit Mode:  boredom got tired of Djing

TJPB: What was they very first thing you ever created and do you still have it?

Illicit Mode:  a neko tail with attachments on them I have them on my other account

TJPB: How would you describe your style?

Illicit Mode:  I'm all over the place hun, quite literally one day I'll be making a car and the next I'll be pulling cybergoth out of my inventory, imma shape shifter of sorts really and I make things I would wear.

TJPB: What do you find to be the hardest thing about creating in SL?

Illicit Mode: Inspiration... finding an original Idea that no one has done yet.

TJPB: Any comments to "The Haters" ?

Illicit Mode: Oh I have many lol I don't acknowledge them though ... I don't need to rile them up for them to make me famous they do it well enough on their own.

TJPB: Well said!!

Illicit Mode: is a fantastic store in the JokeRs Mall as well as the Jersey Shore offering the coolest T-Shirts for men and women that you just cannot pass up, great for layering and wearing on their own among other items you have to make sure you head out there and grab some for yourself, you'll be glad you did!

Also some big news Mode Step  slink shoes are on the Horizon.

Illicit Mode: Will be  doing prefabs and templates and Mode Step will be the new store for actual finished product. 


Nathan stuff is amazing he has such great detail to his work and cares about the items he puts out. You won't be disappointed in getting something from him so be sure to check out his stuff and the new items to come.



Be sure to check it out at our Jokers Playhouse Location along with their main store location with the slurl below.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/JokeRs/170/96/23



Also be sure to check out his main store at the slurl below.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dark%20Eternal%20Rose/77/129/28





 

No comments:

Post a Comment