Wednesday, August 7, 2013

In The Spotlight With DJ Grace


The Jokers Playhouse:  How long have you been DJing? How did you get your start and what has been your favorite gig?

DJ Grace:  I have been DJing for 3-4 years. I started DJing because a friend took the time to teach me and encouraged my love of music. I don't really think I have a favorite gig. My favorite type I guess is when someone says “I’ve never heard this song before, I love it!" kind of makes the whole set awesome. The

Jokers Playhouse:  As a female we know you love clothes and as well we know you are definitely up on your fashions. What would be your one items of fashion that is a MUST?

DJ Grace:  As far as clothing goes, I'm kind of conservative and I don't have my boobs out and ass fallin outta my pixel pants... but my favorite things about fashion are the accessories.

The Jokers Playhouse:  Thinking back on DJing in Second Life, what would be your fondest moment?

DJ Grace:  Again, no one actual moment I can pin-point. My best memories are of just having a bunch of friends around and just being silly. No one is judging you for what song you do or don't like just easy and open conversation and having fun with people, like SL should be.

The Jokers Playhouse: What would be your advice to anyone wanting to become a DJ in SL?

DJ Grace:  My advice for anyone wanting to be a DJ is don't burn out...  Yes VIPs are important but what’s more important is that you have fun...  Because if you aren't, they won't. DJ Grace is an amazing talent for the Jokers Playhouse. She works on Sundays from 6p-8p you do not want to miss her in action.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment