Tuesday, August 6, 2013

In The Spotlight With DJ Rumor


The Jokers Playhouse: You have been DJing for some time in SL, please tell us how did you get your start?

DJ Rumor: I’ve been a DJ for gosh about 6 years now.  I got my start after Hosting at numerous clubs...I remember sitting there listening to some pretty horrible DJs thinking...My God...anyone can do this LOL, So I bought my Sam software...asked a good friend how to set it up and the rest is history.

The Jokers Playhouse:  If you are in a set, you always seem so calm and have the perfect things to say. Do you ever get nervous when you DJ?

DJ Rumor: The only time I really get nervous is when its a HUGE event and I want things to go Perfectly...its at those times where everything goes wrong. But somehow it usually all comes together and everyone seems to have fun. Believe me I really never have anything set up to say...I kinda just say what pops in my head. I honestly think Loving to do it is key and really comes across when you are on mic.

The Jokers Playhouse: A year ago you were with DJ Fenom...and now DJ Malachi? Inquiring minds want to know? Who is the better DJ?
 
DJ Rumor: HaHa and I thought these were cookie cutter questions.

The Jokers playhouse: Now what fun would cookie cutter questions be?

DJ Rumor: If you are comparing the Fenom and Malachi, I would have to say Malachi....today he is a lot more relaxed and happy with himself and has better equipment..."Baby has a Boom" He has been said to sound like Howard Stern...quite the compliment I think...He has found his love for it again and I think he is amazing no matter what avie he is on. Now if you are asking who is better between him and I??? thats easier...ME of course....lol Truth be know our styles are different...one thing is the same though we both love to have fun and involving the audience is a very big part of that.

The Jokers Playhouse: What would be your go to store for womens hair?

DJ Rumor: HaHa Gawd you know me well....Hmm I have to pick 1? Ok Ok I guess my back up hair place would be either Wasabi Pills or Truth....but really they are like Lays Potato chips.. "you can't pick just one" *winks.
 
 
DJ rumor if you never caught one of our sets your truly missing out on an amazing show full of laughs and good tunes, Mark it on your calendar to catch one of her sets you won't be disappointed, She is a kind amazing DJ that makes sure each of her sets are a good time with good laughs good friends and great music, Along with her amazing DJ and awesome friendship I'm glad I had the chance to know Rumor along the way she a great person and wonderful friend.  I wish her and Mal a long lasting friendship as a friendship is an important key and I know there amazing friends and partners in life and in love, I wish you both nothing but the best for years to come you both amazing people and amazing DJ's.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment