Monday, August 5, 2013

In The Spotlight With Jester Colin Porterfield


The Jokers Playhouse; You are known as the very first "Jester" to work for the Jokers Playhouse. In fact few know but the position was created for you. So was it a hard sell to get hired? I don’t think so.

Colin Porterfield; Viper has always had this bromance for me so I don’t think it was a tough sell. Plus it didn’t hurt that I have hosted before at other clubs.

The Jokers Playhouse;  People who know Colin typically tend to know one thing about you. Your love for bacon... please explain this love.

Colin Porterfield; What is there not to love? Bacon goes with almost everything, in fact I just had some this morning and it was amazing! The way I look at it I could be known as much worse things so being synonymous with the love of bacon is pretty alright!

The Jokers Playhouse;  If there was one thing you would do differently in SL. What would it be?

Colin Porterfield; I’m honestly not sure. I’ve been here for 4 years and even though I have had my ups and downs there are a lot of memories to reflect on. I can’t think of anything really that I regret or anyone I wish I never knew. I still enjoy logging on after all this time so that’s good right?

The Jokers Playhouse; The Jokers Playhouse has hired other Jesters since you, but your being the first, what would you say to others who would want to do this job?

Colin Porterfield; It is a fun job and I would definitely recommend others joining! Viper might make some awkward sexual advances but the bromance thing is just a part of his charm! But in all seriousness, apply, join the team because we have lots of fun and I enjoy working with everyone very much!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment