Sunday, August 4, 2013

In The Spotlight With Angie Heart Steerpike


The Jokers Playhouse;  You weren't always a DJ. Please tell us how you got your start in DJing?

 Angie Heart Steerpike;   I was a dancer at a couple of different clubs for over a year. Several people encouraged me to become a DJ because they thought I would be good at it. Chad had been trying to get me to DJ for over a year, but I kept telling him no because it made me nervous. After a year, he set me up with SAM. He worked with me on how to use it until I felt comfortable. I started downloading music and just getting a feel for how everything worked. I went to Tristain Savon, and he set me up with a stream and some drops. He taught me a few more things about SAM. I had a conversation with Viper about possibly DJing for him, and he told me I was always welcome. With the support of my family and them giving me the final push to do it, I went back to Viper and asked if he would let me start DJing for him. He agreed, and that is where my journey has currently taken me.

 The Jokers Playhouse;   You are a loving and caring mother. Everyone who knows you sees this...Do what mothers do best tell us about your children.

Angie Heart Steerpike; Oh my SL cubs are each so different yet alike in a way that makes our family so special. They came to me around this time last year and have brought so much light into my world and heart. Triple B, Baby Boy Balance, is my only son. He was the first I bonded with, and the one to really seal my fate with the others. We talked daily, and I gave him advice just as I would my own RL kids. I am not one to sugar coat something. I say what I think and what I mean. To that end, they starting calling me Mama Bear, and I became an SL mom. Bal is loving and caring. He loves to be right, and we tease him pretty much relentlessly because of his deep rooted need to be right. BLT, my beautiful lil Tiff, is so quiet that I didn't know if I would ever bond with her. One day I reached out to her, and we had a lovely chat. She is funny, witty, and smart. She isn't afraid to speak her mind, and I love that about her. Jaden, my Baby J, has this free spirit. I have laughed and cried with her. She always has a way of making me laugh and making the bond with the others so much stronger. When I am quiet to others, I have usually shared my inner thoughts with her. LaLa, my Lil Serendipity, was the last to come to me when the girls asked me to adopt her, and she accepted. Her southern charm tickles me all the time. She says and does things that can only be deemed 'southern'. None of them are perfect, but they are truly great people that I love deeply. Get to know them, and you will see what I have been blessed to see in them.

The Jokers Playhouse;  What are your hopes and dreams in life?

Angie Heart Steerpike;  My hopes are to live long enough to watch my RL kids grow and find a love that makes them feel happy and whole. I'm still at a point in my life where so much revolves around my children, so it's hard to think about other things. I know I want to marry Chad one day. I know I want to go to Italy one day. I have two wants career wise - 1) to do my work as an accountant for the government and 2) to teach accounting to college students.

 The Jokers Playhouse; If you could marry any celebrity who would it be?

 Angie Heart Steerpike; I guess I would say Blake Shelton. It's hard to know what celebs are really like outside of their 'roles', and personality is so important. He is funny, and everyone says he likes to joke around. I love to laugh. Of course if he smokes, that's a deal breaker. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment