Thursday, August 8, 2013

In The Spotlight With Jokers Girl Daggs



Today we take a moment to spotlight the lovely Daggs. One of our newest Jokers Girls; Daggs is definitely no stranger to hosting at big clubs. Daggs is an amazing Dancer/Host and the Jokers Playhouse is definitely lucky to have added her to the stable of amazing talent.

The Jokers Playhouse: Second Life how did you get your start in the game? And do you ever regret starting?

Daggs: I was at a big party with a friend and we saw it on someone’s computer so we both thought it looked fun and made ourselves each an account...I'm still here and she lasted a month or so. Wouldn't say I regret starting the game, but a few bad choices along the way, but just made me a bit smarter.

The Jokers Playhouse: How did you get your start dancing/hosting?

Daggs: I started dancing within my first month of SL. I happen to be at a sex sim like most of us start out at (no idea) how I got there or why I was there, but met a club owner and he took me under his arm and taught me the roles of the club/nightlife. I've either owned, managed, dj'd, danced or hosted since then.

The Jokers Playhouse: When people look at your profile they notice some amazing pics, who is your photographer of choice?

Daggs: Skip Staheli, he's completely amazing

 The Jokers Playhouse: What are you looking for in your ideal mate?

 Daggs: Hmm... My ideal boyfriend is patient, knows that it’s going to take time for our relationship to thrive...he knows we are going to have ups and downs...understands that sometimes we will argue...he believes an argument with me is still better than any other woman. He needs to be sure of himself and not scared of being in control, and not a mommy’s boy and confident in making decisions. I want to be treated like a princess during the day, and at night the tiara comes off. He needs to know what he wants and takes it! Now if he only exists....lol


 

No comments:

Post a Comment